Steam Punk Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew of the Nightwatch

3 posters

Go down

Crew of the Nightwatch  Empty Re: Crew of the Nightwatch

Post by Pendragon Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 pm

"Boots"
Name: Sarah Windson (nicknamed "Boots" by her cousin, on account of her fondness for tall boots)
Hight: 5' 5"
Weight: 124-130ish
Skin: White
Appearance: Build is slim but broad-shouldered and strong. Well muscled. Clothing is simple but well made. Sapphire-blue linen shirt, close-fitting pants, charcoal-grey topcoat, and tall supple just-below-knee-length leather boots.

Job/occupation: Alcohol smuggling

Tools/equipment/weapons: Light strait-bladed Cavalry Sabre, Howdah Pistol, three small throwing knives, and a slender boot-knife.

Skills: Well-trained in swordplay and knife-fighting, as well as being a skilled had-to-hand fighter. Like her cousin Daniel, she has moderate skill in free running. BECAUSE of her cousin Daniel, she has had plenty of practice.
Pendragon
Pendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Methodical Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Name: Daniel Walker
Hight: 5' 5"
Weight: 160-169ish
Skin: White
Appearance:

Job/occupation: Alcohol smuggling

Tools/equipment/weapons: 1851 colt navy conversion (38 LC), Small sword, small folding pocket knife, Remington double derringer ( caliber 41 short, kept in his hat), Playing cards, Hip flask filled with whiskey ( for medicinal purposes Wink Wink ) Favorite hat is a leather peaked cap
Mr Methodical
Mr Methodical
Admin

Location : Near the edge of reality, so I get realy bad cell phone reception

Back to top Go down

Post by Lhyrre Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey guys, I'll post a character soon, but could you get rid of the word Nightwatch? My parental controls block it so I can't get in on my home computer. -.- I can get in at school, (and right now the parental controls are off >.>) but it's really a hassle. You don't have to change the name, but just get it out of the topic titles. Pretty please?
Lhyrre
Lhyrre

http://iblogeth.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendragon Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh, err, I don't think I can alter it. I tried yesterday to add "sign up" to the title....
Hmmmm.... I will talk to Methodical tomorrow about a new name. We will copy our character-sheets to a new subject under a different name, and perhaps Bad Luck can delete this one so that there is no confusion.
We'll change the Role-play title too.
Pendragon
Pendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down